Sunday, February 5, 2012

Devil In a Blue Dress

I went Goodwill hunting with my bestie Hannah. Matt Damon wasn't there but I found this fabulous blue dress! It's a thrift store find so the brand is irrelevant but the fabric is so comfy. I think this would be cute hemmed up for spring/summer. However, mid-length skirts are very in right now so I may leave it as is. I have the dress styled with a black belt but I wanted to show ya'll this fancy belt I found the same day I got the dress. It is very silver and I love it with cooler colors but I really wanted to show it off.









Dress- Goodwill
Black belt- Forever 21
Silver belt- Goodwill
Black tights- Forever 21
Shoes- Nine West
Jewelry- Vintage Costume from Ebay


*Chloe really wanted to be in these shots. In fact I cropped her out of most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment